Friday, January 6, 2017

Eggbert Winter


Good morning! I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas and New Years had a great one, we did! We are back from vacation and today I have Bugaboo's Friday Freebie which is Eggbert Winter and he is just too cute!


I LOVE the paper I used IRL it is just gorgeous! I added some stickles to the centre of some of the snowflakes, 3-D Eggbert, otherwise I kept it simple. Drop on by Bugaboo and grab your freebie and if you haven't seen the new releases yet go, they are amazing and are on sale for 50% off until next Tuesday!
I'm entering this into:
Creative Knockouts: anything goes
The Paper Shelter: anything goes


Stamps: Bugaboo Eggbert Winter, CCC Designs sentiment
Paper: Night of Navy, BoBunny, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: copic markers, stickles, snowflake die

4 comments:

  1. Great card Dawn. Love the image and that sentiment is just perfect. Love the cluster of snowflakes along the side too. Fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! That paper looks so amazing! I bet it is gorgeous in real life! The white die sets off the image so well.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Sweet image and your coloring is amazing - thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday for our "Thank You/Anything Goes" challenge xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica-Dt

    ReplyDelete