Monday, October 16, 2017

Bugaboo Sign It Tags


 
Good morning today at Catch the Bug its Anything But a Card day and I created tags for two boxes of stamps. I'm redoing my craft room and tagging everything I can so I can keep organized, lol like that will ever happen but I'm trying! So I organized my clear stamps into Christmas and Everything Else boxes and made tags for each. 








Drop on by Catch the Bug for ABaC and check out what the other DT created. Happy Crafting!
I'm entering this into:

Stamps: Bugaboo Jack and Diane Sign It, Bugaboo Sign It snowman, computer generated sentiments
Paper: whisper white, misc dp paper





5 comments:

  1. Awesome done with great coloring!

    Thanks for playing along with our ITD’s Creative Playground Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#10 – Halloween)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire your organizational capabilities! You rule!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags Dawn. Isn't it nice to be so organized and everything labeled. Cute Bugaboo images. Thanks so much for playing along with the anything goes challenge at The Imagine That! Creative Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tags! What a great way to organize and label everything! Thank you for participating in the anything goes challenge at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and cute tags!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog. Good luck!
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete